- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
FCH JU CALL 2019 - INFO DAY
The Call for Proposals 2019 was published on 15 January 2019. On this occasion, the FCH JU will hold its annual Info Day on Tuesday 29 January 2019.
The Info Day is an opportunity for potential participants to receive further insights into the description of the topics and rules for participation for the 2019 call for proposals, and benefit from networking opportunities. The morning part of the Info Day will be dedicated to presentations of the FCH JU Programme Office, NCP, IPR Helpdesk and Hydrogen Europe. In the afternoon, participants can take part in breakout sessions divided per activity areas, offering excellent networking opportunities and possibilities to initiate cooperation towards successful FCH JU projects!
During the breakout sessions, participants have the possibility to present their organisation and ideas for project proposals (max. 2 min pitch, or PowerPoint presentation – max. 3 slides). Please indicate your choice in the registration form.
Why to participate?
- To identify the best partners for your proposal
- To discover proposals from other participants where your organisation could fit in
Participation in the event is free of charge.
Registration for the event is now closed!
The event will be web streamed live on internet and if you want to follow remotely the event, you do not need to register. The weblink is: https://fch.webex.com/join/BFCH2JU and it will be activated on 29th January.
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Brussels FCH JU Office