- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
High V.LO-City project - launch of new demonstration site for fuel cell electric buses in Sanremo
As part of the High V.LO-City project three fuel cell electric buses and their hydrogen refuelling infrastructure are deployed in the city of Sanremo.
The High V.LO-City project aims at facilitating the deployment of fuel cell electric buses and their related hydrogen refuelling infrastructure in European cities. The Sanremo site will officially be launched by the Mayor of Sanremo, Alberto Biancheri.
Friday, November 30, 2018