- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
HyLIFT-EUROPE Project final event
HyLIFT-EUROPE Project Consortium, in cooperation with Carrefour, is presenting the project final event - the largest deployment of hydrogen powered fuel cell forklifts in Europe.
Carrefour is deploying 137 hydrogen powered fuel cell forklifts and warehouse trucks in its warehouse at Vendin Le Vieil, France, provided by STILL and supplied with hydrogen via an Air Liquide hydrogen refuelling station enabling indoor refuelling.
The technology of hydrogen powered fuel cell forklifts and warehouse trucks and the associated refuelling infrastructure are ready for the market rollout and will play a significant role in the logistic sector offering a clean and competitive solution for large fleets operated at logistic sites all over Europe.
Thursday, November 22, 2018
Carrefour Supply Chain, 5 rue des Frères Lumière, 62880 Vendin Le Vieil (France)