- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
NIP General Assembly 2018
The German National Innovation Programme Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology (NIP) is organising its General Assembly on 5 and 6 December 2018 in Berlin. The focus of the event will be on market activation, technology and product development.
The NIP General Assembly provides German and international players from industry, research and politics an ideal forum for networking and professional exchange. The event will present an overview of the projects currently funded by the programme and on the results of projects already completed. By 2026, NIP II aims to accelerate the market ramp-up of forward-looking hydrogen and fuel cell technologies, expanding the market maturity of products and ensuring continuity in research and development.
More information about NIP can be found on the programme website.
The programme of the event is available here (in German only)
Wednesday, December 5, 2018