- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
CAPENERGIES in collaboration with IEA Hydrogen will be organizing an international workshop on the 20th of November 2018. The objectives of the Workshop are to:
- Present an overview of the Power-to-Gas demonstration projects around the world
- Present the analysis of these projects done by CAPENERGIES
- Focus on particular projects
- Analyze the future needs of the demonstration projects in the form of a Roadmap that will be published by IEA Hydrogen in early 2019
The FCH JU, through the JRC, is participating in Task 38 of the IEA Hydrogen and is a supporting partner of the Workshop.
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Aix-en-Provence/Marseille area, France.