- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Upscaling Hydrogen Gensets in European Cities
With European cities driving the decarbonisation of transport, urban heating and cooling, industries and services forward, the workshop will focus on how FCH technologies as a 100% clean alternative to diesel-based generator equipment can support cities in reaching their climate and energy targets, reduce emissions and noise and increase air quality.
This workshop will offer:
- an understanding of how hydrogen gensets can be a viable alternative to diesel generators
- a platform to exchange on the necessary regulatory frameworks for deploying temporary hydrogen gensets in city areas
- the opportunity to speak about and promote own innovative decarbonisation measures
The workshop will also serve as an entry point for becoming part of the EVERYWH2ERE Regions & Cities Interest Group to explore options for hosting hydrogen generator sets and to profit from tools and long-term recommendations generated throughout the project.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Avenue de la Toison d'Or 56-60, BE-1060 Brussels, FCH JU Office