- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
General Stakeholder Assembly, 2008
"Launch of the Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking"
13-14-15 October 2008
With the launch of the Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking, the year 2008 represented a turning point in European activity in fuel cell and hydrogen technologies.
The event, which is set to become a major event in the European hydrogen and fuel cell calendar, was open to all public and private stakeholders to stimulate a dynamic debate and information exchange on ongoing and future activities. It marked the dedication and commitment of the numerous individuals at company, research institute, national and local government level, as well as EU institutional level, whose efforts have paved the way towards the creation of the Joint Undertaking. It will capitalise on this rich experience and re-affirm stakeholders' commitment to work in partnership towards common strategic goals for commercialisation.
The objectives of the 2008 event were:
- To officially launch the Joint Technology Initiative for fuel cells and hydrogen and position it both in a European context as well as in a global emerging industry.
- To demonstrate the commitment of stakeholders towards the common goal of mobilising high public and private investments to deploy hydrogen and fuel cell technologies in Europe.
To present the objectives, the governance, the content and mechanisms of the Joint Technology Initiative to the stakeholders.