- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
EU harmonised test procedure: electrochemical impedance spectroscopy for water electrolysis cells
Consultation open: the European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC) with the support of a number of experts has compiled a document on “EU harmonised test procedure: electrochemical impedance spectroscopy for water electrolysis cells” that can be downloaded here.
Comments should be provided to Thomas Malkow (JRC) European Commission, Directorate-General Joint Research Centre Institute for Energy and Transport until the first week of February.