- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
FCH JU at the Open Day of the European Institutions
Come and join the FCH JU team on 4 May 2019 from 10.00 to 18.00. We will display two of the latest hydrogen-powered cars in front of the European Commission’s Berlaymont building!
Visit us to discover how the hydrogen fuel cell vehicles are contributing to zero emission, clean transport in Europe’s cities and regions!
Our activities will be part of the Research and Innovation family stand.
The Open Day of the European Institutions is the ultimate opportunity to explore the symbolic buildings of the European Capital.
Special activities inside (and outside) the institutions’ buildings like public debates, guided tours and games will show you what the European Union does for you and how you can influence it. No matter how young or old, you will find something for you at the six institutions that are opening their doors.
Please take a look at the Open Doors website for more information and inspiration for Europe Day!