- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
INFO DAY 2019 - Registration now open
On the occasion of the 2019 call for proposals, the FCH JU will hold an Info Day on Tuesday 29 January 2019, in Brussels.
The Info Day, to which you can register here, is an opportunity for the participants to receive detailed information about the topics and rules for participation in the 2019 call for proposals, and benefit from networking opportunities.
The first part of the Info Day will be dedicated to presentations from the FCH JU Programme Office, NCP, IPR Helpdesk and Hydrogen Europe.
In the afternoon, during the breakout sessions, participants have the possibility to present their organisations and their project ideas (max. 2 min pitch, or PowerPoint presentation – max. 3 slides). Please indicate your choice in the registration form.
Why to participate?
- To identify the best partners for your proposal
- To discover proposals from other participants where your organisation could fit in
Participation in the event is free of charge.
The event will be webstreamed, and the link will be available closer to the date.