- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Call update- 20/08/2018
An overview of the evaluation results for the 2018 Call ("Flash call info") is now available. More information can be found in this document.
The notice of publication of the call for proposals 2018 can be found on the Participant Portal website here
Call update- 26/04/2018
A total of 61 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
- Transport – total 20 proposals
- Energy – total 25 proposals
- Overarching – total 1 proposal
- Cross-cutting – total 15 proposals
Topic 01-1: 3
Topic 02-1: 5
Topic 03-1: 1
Topic 04-1: 2
3 proposals were withdrawn by the FCH2 JU services due to abusive submission (2) and for IT testing (1).
The evaluation of the proposals is planned to start by mid-May 2018 and will be closed by end of June 2018. Applicants will be informed on the outcome of the evaluations by the beginning of August 2018.
Call update – 27/02/2018
Following an agreement between the US Department of Energy, DoE and the FCH JU, please note that for the following topics:
FCH-04-1-2018: PNR for safety of hydrogen driven vehicles and transport through tunnels and similar confined spaces
FCH-04-2-2018: Hydrogen admixtures in the natural gas grid
FCH-04-3-2018: Accelerated Stress Testing (AST) protocols for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC)
legal entities established in the United States and participating in a proposal to be funded by the FCH JU programme are encouraged to explore potential future opportunities for funding in similar topics through the US Department of Energy.
More information is available at:
Call Update – 02/02/2018:
The template - Part B for CSA has been revised in compliance with General Annex B of H2020
FCH 2 JU Specific Documents
Standard Proposal templates for call 2018 (WORD files):
· CertifHy project prepared an explanatory overview on how to achieve compliance for topic FCH-01-1-2018, FCH-02-1-2018, FCH-02-2-2018 with regards to green hydrogen. Click here to view the explanatory note.