- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Become an evaluator
Each year, project proposals submitted in the FCH JU Calls for Proposals are evaluated by independent experts. The evaluators are selected from an open database according to the needs for each call, in line with the topics called for.
If you have expertise in an area relevant to the FCH JU's activities and would be interested in participating in the evaluation of proposals, we would like to invite you to register your details in our database. You can register and find further information through the links below.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Programme Office.
Frequently Asked Questions (external link)
Register as an expert (external link)
You can register and find further information through the links above. After you have registered, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org