- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
The members of the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking are:
- Hydrogen Europe - representing the fuel cell and hydrogen industries
- Hydrogen Europe Research representing the research community
The members jointly plan the topics for R&D projects supported by the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking in annual calls for proposals. In order to guarantee the industrial relevance of the R&D agenda, the Industry Grouping takes the lead in the design of the strategy.
The programme strategy is outlined in the Multi Annual Work Plan that is translated into more detailed Annual Work Plans each year. These in turn are the basis for the calls for proposals.