- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
EU ene.field project demonstrates that fuel cell micro- cogeneration is ready to contribute towards Europe's energy and climate objectives
Major European field trial, ene.field project, concludes that fuel cell micro-CHP deserves a place in the line-up of key energy solutions for the future energy system, as part of Final Dissemination Event on 11 October 2017 in Brussels, Belgium. The event showcased ene.field findings and outlined next steps for the sector reaching mass commercialisation, based on the successful installation, operation and support of more than 1,000 fuel cells across 10 European countries.
Read the full press release here.