- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Hydrogen Mobility Europe: Copenhagen Mayors driving FCEVs
On Tuesday May 22nd Hyundai Denmark handed over two fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs) to two Copenhagen Mayors: the Mayor of Social Services, Mia Nyegaard and the Mayor of Employment and Integration, Cecilia Lonning-Skovgaard. The FCEVs will serve as the primary means of transport for the mayors in their official capacities. The cars are funded under the FCH JU project H2ME2.
View the full press release here.