- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Hydrogen Mobility Europe: Danish User Experience Report
Hydrogen Denmark has just finalized a report in Danish on user experiences from driving on hydrogen in Denmark.
Denmark is on the forefront of FCEV opportunities with cars from Hyundai, Toyota and Honda on the market and with 10 refueling stations in operation. The report is the first of its kind focusing on the user experiences from driving and refueling in Denmark.
View the full press release here.