- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Launch of FCH JU project Jive 2
Wednesday 25/01/2018 -The fuel cell bus sector in Europe has this week received a tremendous boost with the launch of the FCH JU JIVE 2 project (Second Joint Initiative for hydrogen Vehicles across Europe).
With a support budget of €25m from the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU), the JIVE 2 project will deploy 152 fuel cell electric buses across 14 European cities throughout France, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands and the UK. This will expand the network of network of cities trialing fuel cell buses in Europe, demonstrating a growing appetite for the technology.
Read the full press release here.