- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
FCH JU Success Stories Brochure
As 2018 marks the ten-year anniversary of the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU), it is inspiring to look back over the many accomplishments of the past decade and see the enormous progress that fuel cell and hydrogen technology has made.
The projects described here illustrate the approach of continuous learning exemplified by the FCH JU’s projects, from creating low-carbon and sustainable solutions, enabling market entry for new products, developing ‘next generation’ products based on previous research, to opening new markets for European expertise in fuel cell and hydrogen (FCH) technology.
Each of these stories show how collaboration between research, industry and policy makers in a European partnership delivers the best innovations and accelerates the transition to a greener world.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018